Job ID 2691
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Notice Period upto 60 days
Preferred Location Chennai / Pune / Bangalore/ Hyderabad
JD – Technical Manager (12-15 Yrs)
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Lead and guide teams of onshore and nearshore software engineers participating in SAFe Agile teams and be accountable for the quality and timeliness of the deliverables.
- Build and evaluate development plans.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Remove impediments that might slow or block the team.
- Promote Scale Agile Framework principles and methods.
- Influence and improve the velocity and agile behavior of the team.
- Coach and mentor teams towards individual and team development and growth.
- Provide staff management support including training, recruiting and salary management for your staff
- Contribute to continuous improvement in organizational structure, processes, and operations
- Provide product and technical leadership to all team members and drive innovation in technology and product ideas.
- Ensure smooth deployment of software and investigate/ correct reported issues with deployed software as required.
- Provide support to functions outside of Software Development.
- Take ownership of problems and challenges and proactively explore opportunities to add value to overall organization.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, related discipline, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development leadership roles.
- Good understanding of Agile practices
- 3+ years using Agile Scrum Product Development techniques, including design, implementation, test and release.
- 2+ years of experience leading a scrum team on complex programming projects
- Practical experience in managing agile teams
- Expert at team management
- Cloud development experience, preferably AWS
- Ability to mentor team members
- Good understanding of Micro Services, Restful API, etc.
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Strong planning skills with proven track record of delivering on target
- Ability to function under pressure
- Ability to function in a highly agile team environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Git
- Understanding of DevOps practices (E.g.: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development, Feature toggling strategies)
- Experience working in the Healthcare Technology industry
· Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise or other Agile certification