Job ID 4719
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Preferred Location Hyderabad and Chennai
Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Innova Solutions is hiring a SAP Security Consultant
Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day? Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
In this role, you will be responsible for security management and IT support around SAP. Assists our customers and partners in the deployment or upgrade of SAP solutions by accompanying project teams. Actively participates in the project phases and in the technological support of the solutions and much more. If you are interested in doing so.
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to take on this role?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Propose a vision of integration and security impacts on functional and user teams and assist teams in the deployment of new projects and/or in operational mode.
- Manage and administer profiles and users across the different SAP environments
- Solving production issues related to user safety
- Assisting, influencing and advising the Basis teams of the impacts on IT security of upgrade activities of applications, additions (enhancement Packs & patches)
- Advise the client and project teams on security architecture targets in the enterprise.
- Accompany the internal and external customer in the definition of its needs and guide it towards the best technological choices.
- Collaborate with the client’s business and technical specialists as well as the project team
- Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and security issues
- Provide significant support and technical assistance during the deployment phases
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation and ensure knowledge transfer in relation to his responsibilities.
- Coordinate, if necessary, the integration of other solutions and functionalities in order to complete the projects
- Monitor and anticipate trends and make appropriate recommendations in terms of development of best practices for the business
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s or collegiate degree in an appropriate discipline
- Minimum 2 year or more in a SAP security analyst role
- Relevant experience analyzing, designing and configuring security controls in SAP S/4 Hana and ECC6
- Experience with SAP GRC Access Controls and/or Process Controls
- Excellent knowledge of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Advanced knowledge of Netweaver Identify Management
- Knowledge of SAP Basis and SAP Solution Manager
- Good interpersonal communication and user support management skills.
- Be results oriented and able to meet service level agreements.
About Innova Solutions:
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, product development, software consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years.
Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build, and run their businesses more efficiently.
Teamwork, work life balance, professional and personal development values that Innova is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 28,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.