Job ID 5077
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Preferred Location Hyderabad & Chennai
Title: SAP ABAP Consultant
Innova Solutions is hiring a SAP ABAP Consultant
Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day? Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
In this role, you will solution and implement SAP functionalities. You will also have implementation experience in Sales & Distribution and/or Inventory Management. Design and implement industry leading landscape to drive digitization. Employ descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to drive business decisions that continuously increase shareholder value and improve customer experience. Contribute to DevOps and Agile initiatives. Individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, process design, configuration, integration, testing and support. You will work with business and IT teams to ensure business information requirements and system development goals are achieved. You will be a member of an experienced team and work in a high performing team environment. and much more. If you are interested in doing so. Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to take on this role?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developer with 5 to 7 years of SAP ABAP experience.
- Experience 2 years in S4 Hana ABAP.
- Experience in CDS, AMDP, OData Services and new ABAP syntax.
- Experience in Webdynpro, Workflow, Adobe Forms is a must.
- Should be an expert in ABAP OO, Reports, Enhancements and Conversions.
- Knowledge of Web services, interfaces, Idocs, AIF is required.
- Knowledge in SAP UI5/Fiori will be an added advantage Should have an experience in Various SAP Modules like MM, SD, FI etc.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to present solution options with pros and cons. Demonstrate ability to manage risk and
design for resiliency.
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues and convert business requirements into technical
- Experience with DevOps and Agile would be an added advantage
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and Solution creativity desired.
- Strong knowledge of business operations in large scale organizations is a plus
About Innova Solutions:
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, product development, software consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years.
Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build, and run their businesses more efficiently.
Teamwork, work life balance, professional and personal development values that Innova is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 28,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.