Job ID 4516
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Notice Period 60 Days
Preferred Location Hyderabad, Chennai
Title: QA Manual Engineer
Innova Solutions is hiring a QA Manual Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications, writing test cases and testing to validate their performance. You will be required to identify bugs and collaborative with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA manual engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail and excellent project management skills, A skilled QA Manual engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Functional Testing/Regression Testing of Software’s
- Should be proficient in writing test cases.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Familiarity with databases and able to write SQL statements to query the database
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- UAT testing.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
About Innova Solutions:
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, product development, software consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years.
Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build, and run their businesses more efficiently.
Teamwork, work life balance, professional and personal development values that Innova is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 28,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.