Job ID 2639
Career Level Others
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Notice Period Upto 30 Days
Preferred Location Hyderabad
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to software engineers pursuing technical career path in engineering
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
- Drive design and implementation of durable and software solutions that will solve critical customer problems
- Recommend development best practices for application development
- Recommend and support development tools.
- Deliver technical design and implement highly available, scalable, distributed and secure web services with excellent quality.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on all matters of software development, including requirements gathering, software design, development, quality assurance and configuration management.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work closely with the team to provide optimal solutions
- Develop and deliver high performance applications
- Good time-management skills.
- Learn and work on new technologies
- Exposure to developing web-based applications with 10 to 15 years of experience
- Experience in .Net, NET Core 3.1 and above, C#, ASP.Net
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs, micro service-oriented architecture, highly available, scalable, distributed, event driven, and asynchronous applications.
- Good experience in working with Relational/ NoSQL databases.
- Experience/Knowledge in developing, deploying and debugging applications in Cloud(AWS preferred).
- Experience/Knowledge in docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Good to Have Skills
- Good Knowledge on CI/CD
- Experience/Knowledge in Messaging technologies – Kafka/ServiceBus